The Barrington Area Chamber of Commerce (BACC) offers numerous opportunities to reach new residents, market to members, and connect your company name and image to special events. Our advertising and sponsorship programs are affordable and cost-effective. They include:
- E-Blast Advertising to 1600 Members and Contacts: Individual or shared e-blast ads send your message directly to our membership.
- Monday Email Newsletter Sponsorship Ad: Include your business ad on our popular Monday newsletter emailed to members. Because the weekly update includes important BACC and Member news, it is read and reviewed frequently!
- Membership Marketing Program: BACC members can advertise in our community publications such as our Regional Magazine, which is direct-mailed to as many as 20,000 businesses and residents in the 60010 area; and in our Community Guide, which is distributed to another 10,000 local residents. Both publications are published annually and are used throughout the year in our Welcome Neighbor bags.
- Website Advertising: Stand out from the competitors and run a banner ad on our website, which receives 3 million hits a year. Upgrade your free website business listing to a full dedicated webpage. Website advertising packages increase your presence on our website and are affordable.
- Welcome Neighbor Program: This program targets new residents moving into the 60010 area and encourages them to shop local, support local business, and pick up their FREE Welcome Neighbor bag filled with local business resources and incentives. These bags are available through the Chamber office, the Barrington Area Library, the Barrington Park District, all Village Halls, and other key locations. BACC members who participate in this program receive New Resident Lists each month and can include a flyer, trinket or coupon in the Welcome Neighbor Bags.
- Sponsorship Opportunities: Connect your company name or image with a popular BACC event such as the Annual Dinner & Scholarship Fundraiser, Golf Classic, Economic Summit, Family Expo, Uncork Barrington, TasteFest or other events. Sponsorships range in price and give you prominent exposure with an event, such as program ads and event signage. Some levels of sponsorship include your company name and logo in hundreds of dollars’ worth of advertising in local newspapers, websites and social media.
- Community Publications: BACC produces two important community resources: our Regional Magazine & Resource Directory is mailed to 20,000 and our Community Guide is delivered to 10,000. Advertising opportunities exist with each publication. The Magazine is delivered in September, and the Guide in February, so every six months we are in production on a new publication which will promote our membership to the community. Each publication has a one-year shelf life and is used as a community resource all year available in important locations throughout town, in our Welcome Neighbor bags, and in our Chamber offices. Call our Chamber office at (847) 381-2525 for more information.