The Chamber’s has several active Networking Groups available to members. These Groups benefit from a higher level of visibility and extra member benefits because of the value they bring to the Barrington Area Chamber of Commerce.
BACC Networking Groups are non-compete groups dedicated to helping individual members expand their business opportunities. Networkers offer leads to one another and often do business together.
In general, Networking Groups provide:
- Peer advisory and support
- Business leads and referrals
- Increased sales
- Increased credibility for your business
- Networking opportunities
- Public speaking opportunities
- New levels of marketing and exposure for
- individual members
- Access to ideas and proven methods from other members
- Friendship and camaraderie
- A group of colleagues dedicated to your personal success!
BACC Networking Groups additionally profit from a number of Chamber benefits for Networking Group Members Only!
BACC Networking Groups
- Accountability Network Group – Meets 3rd Wednesday of the month at 9:00 a.m.
- Connecting Barrington – Meets Tuesdays 7:45 a.m.
- R- Network – Meets Wednesdays at 7:30 a.m.
- Barrington Area Referral Network (BARN) – Meets first and third every other Wednesday at noon
- Barrington Area Health, Wellness and Fitness-Meets the third Tuesday of the month at 11am at Epicure Bistro.
- Barrington Service Contractors – Meets second and fourth Tuesdays at 9 a.m.
- Barrington Young Professionals– Meets second and fourth Tuesdays at 8 a.m. at Pepper Park Coffee; 22000 N. Pepper Rd., Lake Barrington
Most BACC Networking Groups meet at the Chamber offices at 190 E. James St., Barrington. Each group has a set fee. Networkers must be BACC members in good standing. Check our monthly calendar for official dates and times.