The Chamber has several active Networking Groups available to members. These Groups benefit from a higher level of visibility and extra member benefits because of the value they bring to the Barrington Area Chamber of Commerce.
BACC Networking Groups are non-compete groups dedicated to helping individual members expand their business opportunities. Networkers offer leads to one another and often do business together.
In general, Networking Groups provide:
- Peer advisory and support
- Business leads and referrals
- Increased sales
- Increased credibility for your business
- Networking opportunities
- Public speaking opportunities
- New levels of marketing and exposure for
- individual members
- Access to ideas and proven methods from other members
- Friendship and camaraderie
- A group of colleagues dedicated to your personal success!
BACC Networking Groups additionally profit from a number of Chamber benefits for Networking Group Members Only!
BACC Networking Groups
- Accountability Network Group – Meets first Wednesday of the month at 10:00 a.m.
- Connecting Barrington – Meets first, third and fifth Tuesdays 7:45 a.m.
- R- Network – Meets Wednesdays at 7:30 a.m.
- Barrington Area Resource Network (BARN) – Meets first, third and fourth (off site) Wednesdays at noon
- Barrington Area Network Development Group (BAND) – Meets first and third Tuesdays from 11:00-12:30 p.m.
- Barrington Area Health, Wellness and Fitness– Meets the second Tuesday of the month at 7 p.m.
- Barrington Service Contractors – Meets second and fourth Tuesdays at 9 a.m.
- Barrington Young Professionals – Meets second Tuesday at 12 p.m. (off site)
Most BACC Networking Groups meet at the Chamber offices at 190 E. James St., Barrington. Each group has a set fee. Networkers must be BACC members in good standing. Check our monthly calendar for official dates and times.